Tuesday, July 7, 2009

All Things Are Possible With God

Sitting last evening and reflecting upon my day, I was so thankful for the Comforting Angels and the work they do. Reading our guest book on our website reminded me that All Things ARE Possible With God. How a simple gesture can surround someone with such hope. This is the reason I chose a song for this months page and bookmark.

Its an old song with some simple wisdom. "Smile When Your Heart Is Breaking". There has been so much loss reported in the news these past weeks and sometimes a smile can make such a difference. So the next time you see someone, even if you don't know them, smile, for that simple gesture may change their entire day. I hope you enjoy this page.



The Bookmark size is 1-1/2" by 5". Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment